==>> OTHER IMAGES <<==
Just as Polk Audio said, “If it makes sound, we make it sound better”. The Polk Audio put a lot of effort into the Polk Audio T300 bookshelf speaker. Inside its non-resonant all-MDF enclosure, there are one 5.25-inch driver and one 1-inch tweeter driver for wide-range response with low distortion. Polk Audio T300 is also magnetically shielded for safe placement near TVs with no risk of video distortion. The new T Series speakers continue the Polk Audio tradition of incredible sound at an affordable price! A high efficiency design allows the T Series to reveal the classic Polk Audio sound (open
- High efficiency design allows the T Series to reveal the classic Polk Audio sound (open, spacious and clear) even when driven by modestly powered amplifiers and receivers.
- 1 Fabric/Polymer Composite Dynamic Balance Dome Tweeter with powerful Neodymium magnet structure delivers clear and detailed high frequency response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments.
- One 5-1/4 Drivers provides smooth bass response
- Bi-Laminate Composite Dynamic Balance Drivers are lightweight and stiff with good damping for high efficiency, excellent bass and lower distortion.
- Multiple small-diameter driver design delivers a more open, box-less, three-dimensional sound.
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here