The Elan 15 is the larger of the two bookshelf speakers in the Elan range. It is shown here with optional ST12i stands (sold separately). The Elan 15 is suitable for use with a amplifiers from as small as 20 watts to as large as 120 watts into 4 Ohms. Its design holds true to the purist principles followed by Epos. We believe this design philosophy delivers the very best sound quality and musical performance for the money. Only the finest real-wood veneers are selected, book-matched and hand-laid. To minimize unwanted vibration and coloration, extensive horizontal and vertical internal br
- Power Handling: 120 watts unclipped speech and music. Frequency Range 47 Hz – 25kHz.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB, 2.83V@ 1m. Amplifier compatibility: 20-120 watts. Impedance: 4 ohm, nominal.
- Tweeter: Epos 25mm soft dome. Woofer: Epos 187mm mid/bass polypropylene. Crossover Freguency: 3.2kHz. Bi-wirable.
- Audiophile “naked” baffle fitted as standard. Cloth-covered alternative version provided. Plinths are supplied with adjustable spiked feet, designed to decouple unwanted energy from the cabinet into the floor. Optional ST12i stands sold separately.
- Weight: 19.4 lb per single speaker. Dimensions: 16.4″ x 8.3″ x 11″.
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here