==>> OTHER IMAGES <<==
Boston Acoustics Horizon powered subwoofers feature large front-firing cones and Boston’s proprietary Deep Channel Design (DCD) technology. This 12″, 300-Watt powered subwoofer is ideally suited for use in a high-quality 5.1-channel home theater or stereo music system. It is capable of impressive deep bass and high output from a remarkably compact enclosure. In addition, it features BassTrac, a proprietary Boston-design circuit that tracks the input signal to the subwoofer and prevents its amplifier from being driven to audible distortion.
- 12″ 300-Watt RMS powered subwoofer
- High-output, front-firing rear-ported Deep Channel Design (DCD) drivers
- BassTrac circuitry for tight, distortion-free bass at all output levels
- 25Hz-150Hz frequency response (3dB)
- 40Hz-180Hz 24dB/octave low-pass subwoofer crossover
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here